- Why Did Carey leave The Good Wife?
- What happens to Cary Agos at the end of The Good Wife?
- Why did Josh leave The Good Wife?
- Why did Alicia and Cary leave the firm?
- What episode does will find out Alicia leaving?
- What is Kalinda's Secret on The Good Wife?
- Why did Diane slap Alicia at the end of The Good Wife?
- Why is the Good Wife being cancelled?
- What actors are in the Good Wife?
- Related questions
In Season 7 episode 18 "Unmanned", after having enough with office politics, Cary quits Lockhart, Agos and Lee. We see him again in the season finale working as a guest lecturer at an unnamed college.
Having grown hardened and bitter from years of infighting at the firm, Cary quit Lockhart, Agos and Lee in the fourth-to-last episode. In the finale, he appeared in a brief scene with Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Jason (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) that showed he had segued into teaching law rather than practicing it.Nov 22, 2016
The character was written off because Charles himself decided not to renew his contract after doing some soul-searching about his future. As sad as fans were to see Charles go, it didn't take away from the impact that his portrayal of Will Gardner had on the show.Oct 26, 2020
Of course, Cary is soon proved wrong when Diane proposes making Alicia a name partner. Both David and Cary oppose, but when Diane offers David more money, he decides to leave Cary in the dust. So, Alicia is made name partner on The Good Wife , but, to her surprise, Cary quits the firm.Mar 27, 2016
When Will find out that Alicia and Cary are leaving the firm, he fires them and sets out to destroy them before they can get their new firm off the ground.
Alicia Discovers Kalinda Slept With Peter
Their honest conversations, frequently over tequila shots, quickly became a cornerstone of the series, which is why when it was revealed that Kalinda had slept with Alicia's husband years earlier, and then Alicia found about it, it seemed nearly impossible to come back from.Apr 30, 2016
Unlike her husband, Alicia is not getting slapped for sleeping with prostitutes. Rather, Diane slaps her because Alicia (during cross-examination at Peter's trial) undermined Diane's husband, making him look unreliable and not credible, in hopes of saving Peter from going to jail.May 9, 2016
- The Good Wife is officially cancelled – CBS has decided to put the never-ending series out of its misery, after a steady decline in ratings over the past couple of seasons.
- The Good Wife premiered on CBS in 2009 and starred Julianna Margulies, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Matt Czuchry and Archie Panjabi. While the legal and political drama ran for seven seasons...
What happened to the Good Wife?
- The Good Wife world isn't done. Robert and Michelle King are at work on The Good Fight, the new CBS All Access series centered on Christine Baranski 's Diane Lockhart and Cush Jumbo 's Lucca Quinn. The 10-episode first season premieres on CBS proper in February before making its move to the streaming platform.
Is the Good Wife on Netflix or Hulu?
- The Good Wife was available on Netflix as part of a wide range of titles from CBS up until early 2018. The show was removed from Netflix US in a move by CBS to pull back the majority of its content from the streaming service. Madam Secretary still comes to Netflix as does a couple of other titles but The Good Wife (having finished) was yanked from the service for good.