- How long does it take to get 100% NieR: Automata?
- How long is each playthrough of Nier automata?
- What is the true ending NieR automata?
- Can you get all Nier endings in one playthrough?
- Is there a point of no return in NieR automata?
- How many times should I beat NieR automata?
- How many routes does NieR: Automata have?
- How many playthroughs does Nier automata take?
- How long do you play as 9S?
- Related questions
When focusing on the main objectives, Nier: Automata is about 21 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 61½ Hours to obtain 100% completion.
If you play through the game at a casual pace, doing some side quests and upgrading a few weapons, it should take you roughly 21 hours to complete the first ending. However, Nier: Automata's story doesn't end the first time you see the credits roll.Sep 14, 2021
As Nier finally winds down to its conclusion, it comes out that part of 2B's function is to ensure 9S keeps dying and coming back with only part of his memories intact because he has repeatedly discovered a horrible truth: Humanity has been dead for ages and so have the aliens that built the robots.Jul 15, 2021
Keep in mind that beating Nier: Automata for the first time is not known as the end of the game, it only results in one ending and then the player can begin a second playthrough with all their gear and levels intact. Obtaining all the endings without a guide is near impossible, as they can get quite specific.Jul 2, 2022
There is no such point. After finishing the ending C/D, you'll get Chapter Select, so you can always go back in time to finish those quests.Nov 14, 2018
While NieR: Automata is a game that takes a couple of playthroughs to beat the main story, is not the longest game out there. NieR: Automata is not known to be a very short game, as players must beat the main story at least three times to beat the entire game.Jul 8, 2022
There's really only three routes, with 5 endings in total (not counting joke endings). The game can be divided into a bunch of chapters, which can themselves be divided into two main acts. Act 1 is the first half of the story. Act 2 is the second half of the story.Nov 30, 2017
NieR Automata's main story follows a narrative that becomes fully realized over three full playthroughs of the main game. You play as one of three different characters on each playthrough, with unique abilities and combat mechanics during the story.
A couple of hours if you only do the main story. Originally posted by Aemony: About half as long as 2B's playthrough if you do everything. A couple of hours if you only do the main story.Dec 1, 2017
What is the true ending Nier Automata?
Is there anything missable in NieR automata?
Does NieR: Automata require multiple playthroughs?
How long is Nier ending E?
How many storylines are in NieR: Automata?
Are 2B 9S and A2 alive?
Why you should play Nier Automata?
- Compelling Narrative (s)
- Atmospheric Music
- Varied Gameplay
Which is the best weapon in Nier Automata?
- The Phoenix Lance can be found with the Scanner in the center of the Desert Zone.
- Beastcurse can be hacked at the top of the Forest Castle.
- Dragoon Lance awaits in the Forest Zone in a ravine where players will find a cave.
- Spear of the Usurper is a reward for completing 'Heritage of the Past.'
- Type-40 is a reward for finishing 'YoRHa Betrayers.'
Do I need to play Nier before automata?
- Theres some references to the original Nier and Drakengard 1 in Automata, and I think you should go back and play the original Nier at some point but its not required or necessary to play Nier 1 or drakengard to understand the story in Automata.
How difficult is Nier Automata?
- Nier is nothing like any souls game. It can kind of be like a bullet hell game sometimes. It's no where near as difficult as dark souls. Just a heads up. The opening section in the desert can be a bit tedious if not boring. But once you get passed that section the game will become much more enjoyable. Not nearly as hard as Dark Souls.