Pokémon GO originally launched on the Apple Watch in December of 2016, with Apple giving the app an onstage demo at its September event that year. The app allowed you to log outdoor walks and runs from the Apple Watch. It wasn't a completely standalone version, but rather a nice companion to the iPhone app.Jun 1, 2019
- The best Apple Watch exercise and health apps. ...
- Streaks Workout (£3.99) This app broke a couple of the Stuff team,but we nonetheless heartedly recommend it for a quick calorie burn.
- CARROT Fit (£4.99) With trademark subtlety,CARROT Fit invites you to ‘7 minutes in hell’. ...
- The Pokemon GO game is now available on Apple Watch, as well as on wearables. That means Pokemon GO is now more accessible, and it also means the wearables you have now have a job to do as the popular game comes onto your wrists. The Apple Watch combines imagination with gameplay, enabling users to explore the world and get exercise.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch,tap General,then turn off Automatic App Install.
- Tap My Watch,then scroll down to Available Apps.
- Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.