The game is a dice throwing based board game in which you can level up students from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony's death cards. It was later expanded into the standalone game Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp.
Develop characters and form a party of up to four members and take on the 200-floor Tower of Despair where Monokuma-type monsters await.Jul 20, 2022
Spike Chunsoft, Inc. today announced Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp is available now for download on PlayStation®4, Steam®, iOS, and Android in North America and Europe. The company also released a launch trailer for the game.Jul 21, 2022
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Essential)
- Danganronpa/Zero (A light novel.…
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Essential)
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (A spinoff.
- Danganronpa: The Animation
- Danganronpa 3: Future Arc
- Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc
- Danganronpa 3: Hope Arc
- Danganronpa 2.5 Nagito Komaeda Sekai no Hakaimon
- The three games, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (2010), Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (2012), and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (2017) have similar premises. Sixteen talented students who stand out in different fields are trapped by a bear-like machine, Monokuma. Monokuma traps the cast into killing games.
- There are 3 seasons in the anime and a total of 36 episodes. Viewers looking for a short and fast-paced psychological horror anime with elements of action and mystery will absolutely love Danganronpa! Each character has their own sets of abilities and quirks that make them unique. The plot is engaging and will keep you on your toes.