- Is SMT 4 harder than Nocturne?
- How long is Shin Megami Tensei apocalypse?
- What is the difference between smt4 and smt4 apocalypse?
- Is SMT IV apocalypse a sequel Reddit?
- How hard is Shin Megami Tensei apocalypse?
- Which is better SMT 4 or Apocalypse?
- Does SMT IV apocalypse have a good story?
- How do you get different endings in Shin Megami Tensei 4?
- Is there a Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse Beginner’s Guide?
- Related questions
I have about 25 hours in smt IV, the game is still really unfair imo. Every encounter is so deadly I found myself spam saving sm it just became unfun. Nocturne on the other hand which was rumored to be much harder has been a way better experience.Jul 12, 2021
When focusing on the main objectives, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is about 44 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 79 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
Apocalypse is set in the same universe as SMT IV but it shows an alternate take on the Neutral route (nearing the end of the previous game). Flynn (the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei IV) is faced with new threats while he tries to save Tokyo.Sep 15, 2016
Together they could've made something really amazing and an obvious starting point for new players. But Apocalypse is a direct sequel and IV's got Naraku and Minotaur.Jun 26, 2021
The Shin Megami Tensei series is renowned for its high difficulty level, and Apocalypse is no different. It can be a punishingly difficult game, especially in the boss battle department. Luckily, if Apocalypse's difficulty ends up just being a bit much at times, you can slide things down a notch.Sep 20, 2016
Apocalypse is a better game than Shin Megami Tensei IV, and has probably the best combat ever seen in the series. But the fighting has always been the least interesting, and least unique, element of the franchise. The setting and characters are the main appeal and the ones in Apocalypse are still relatively weak.Jan 9, 2017
Apocalypse is a rare gem that stands out by featuring an absolutely off-the-wall narrative, flavorful characters and bosses, and masterful demonic fusion that is a massive boon for fans of turn-based RPG combat.Sep 20, 2016
- Unlike its predecessor, the requirements for getting different endings are much easier. In Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse, each ending is generally regarded as a neutral choice, rather than a black-and-white one. Instead of being dictated through secret alignment calculations, unlocking the endings is a straightforward process.
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse is finally upon on us and we thought it would be a good opportunity to hand out some tips to help give our visitors an advantage when starting the game. This Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Beginner’s Guide will be divided into two sections: one for main character builds and the other for general playing tips.
What is Shin Megami Tensei?
- Megami Tensei, marketed internationally as Shin Megami Tensei (formerly Revelations ), is a Japanese media franchise created by Kouji "Cozy" Okada, Kazuma Kaneko, Ginichiro Suzuki, and Kazunari Suzuki. Primarily developed by Atlus and currently owned by Sega, the franchise consists of multiple subseries...
Who published the Shin Megami Tensei games?
- The first two titles in the series were published by Namco (now Bandai Namco ), but have been almost always published by Atlus in Japan and North America since the release of Shin Megami Tensei. For Europe, Atlus publishes the games through third-party companies.