- Why was there no Shonen Jump this week?
- Is there an English Weekly Shonen Jump?
- How many issues does Shonen Jump have a year?
- Is Weekly Shonen Jump in America?
- Can You Get Weekly Shonen Jump in America?
- How many issues of Weekly Shōnen Jump are there?
- Is Weekly Shōnen Jump still a thing?
- Who is Naruto owned by?
- Is Detective Conan on Shonen Jump?
- Related questions
Due to a planned break, there will not be the usual chapters this Sunday.
Weekly Shonen Jump is a digital manga anthology published weekly in North America by Viz Media. It was previously called Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha, but changed its name and logo starting January 21, 2013, when it started being released simultaneously with Japan.
Weekly Shōnen Jump 「週刊少年ジャンプ Shūkan Shōnen Janpu」 is a weekly magazine where the Black Clover manga series is being published. The company publishes over 48 issues across 52 weeks each year.
Weekly Shonen Jump was a digital shōnen manga anthology published in North America by Viz Media, and the successor to their monthly print anthology Shonen Jump.
VIZ Media also offers North American fans single issues of WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP for only $0.99 each. One-year Memberships are also available for only $25.99 (U.S. / CAN) and include 48 weekly digital issues as well as exclusive YU-GI-OH!
Swedish Shonen Jump
In November 2007, after 37 issues published, Manga Media ceased publication of the magazine.
Viz Media published its final digital issue of Weekly Shonen Jump and launched the Shonen Jump digital vault on December 10, 2018, providing access to a limited number of free digital chapters and a subscription service to access their back catalogue of Shonen Jump titles.
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史, Kishimoto Masashi, born November 8, 1974) is a Japanese manga artist. His manga series, Naruto, which was in serialization from 1999 to 2014, has sold over 250 million copies worldwide in 46 countries as of May 2019.
Detective Conan (名探偵コナン, Meitantei Konan?) is a Japanese manga and anime series written and illustrated by Gosho Aoyama since January 19, 1994 and got serialized in Shogakukan's Weekly Shōnen Jump.
What is Weekly Shonen Jump?
- Weekly Shonen Jump (週刊少年ジャンプ Shūkan Shōnen Janpu?) is a weekly shōnen manga anthology published in Japan by Shueisha under the Jump line of magazines. It is the best-selling manga magazine, as well as one of the longest-running; the first issue was released with a cover date of August 1, 1968.
What is the original name of Shonen Jump?
- Proper Japanese Title: 週刊少年ジャンプ Weekly Shonen Jump launched in 1968 as Shonen Jump (少年ジャンプ), only becoming weekly and extending its name in 1969, and quickly established itself as one of the dominant magazines in the industry.
What are the longest-running shonen magazines?
- The longest-running independent magazine that came out of Weekly Shonen was its monthly counterpart, originally known as Bessatsu Shonen Jump, it then lasted for decades as Monthly Shonen Jump and is now known as Jump SQ. Apart from many one-off issues or short-lived magazines, major Jump magazines have included:
When did Shueisha start Weekly Shonen Jump?
- Weekly Shonen Jump was launched by Shueisha on July 2, 1968 to compete with the already-successful Weekly Shōnen Magazine and Weekly Shonen Sunday. The Weekly Shonen Jump's sister publication was a manga magazine called Shonen Book, which was originally a male version of the short-lived shōjo manga anthology Shojo Book.