- Is a higher GSP better?
- What is the highest rank in smash Ultimate?
- How does smash ranking work?
- What is considered elite Smash?
- What percent of players are in elite smash?
- What GSP do you need to get into elite Smash?
- What percentage of players get to Elite Smash?
- What is the highest GSP in smash Ultimate?
- How much GSP do you start with?
- Related questions
Ultimate. Announced during the Super Smash Bros. Direct, GSP is a version of an Elo rating system that ranks all players' scores on a numeric scale, with the number being related to how many players that player outranks. For example, a player with a rank of 251,357 would have a better score than 251,356 other players.Feb 4, 2022
The bigger your GSP rank, the better player you are. What is this? The GSP score will change as more players buy the game and the online community grows, so be sure to play a lot of matches to keep it as high as possible.Dec 12, 2018
The most authoritative ranking of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players is the Panda Global Rankings Ultimate (PGRU). The PGRU groups tournaments into one of four tiers – S, A, B, and C – based on the number of entrants, with S being the most prestigious tier and C the least.
Global Smash Power (GSP) is the new ranking system that has been put into effect for certain solo modes of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U. The player's rank number is based on the number of people they've outscored instead of the number of people better than them.
Elite Smash is where the best of the best are pooled together in the Smash Ultimate online matchmaking system. It may seem like a bit of an elusive thing to grasp, but once you break it down, you'll quickly realize that the title of Elite Smash player isn't all that exclusive.Nov 20, 2019
It's supposedly the top 3%.
As of March 5th 2021, the GSP required to get into Elite Smash is around 8.5 Million GSP.Mar 4, 2021
It's supposedly the top 3%.
When you factor in the amount of units sold (as of Jan. 3, 2019) and assume that everyone plays the same character online, then the highest GSP could be anywhere around six to seven million points. The highest GSP seen by other players, however, is close to two million GSP.Jan 5, 2019
From what I understand, GSP is started at the mid-point. Or somewhere close to there, plus or minus some hidden variables that might be factored in. According to this site the estimated max GSP is around 5.25 million, meaning the dead center would be around 2.625 million.Aug 1, 2019
What is a decent GSP?
Does GSP matter?
Can you fall out of elite Smash?
Who is the best Smash Ultimate character?
- Joker. Joker is by far the best character in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. ...
- Pikachu. Pikachu is another excellent fighter in the game. ...
- Palutenia. ...
- Zero Suit Samus. ...
- Peach (Daisy) Even though Peach has a slow fall and airspeed,she makes up for it in the combos and recovery department.
- Wolf. ...
- Mario. ...
- Snake. ...
- Pyra&Mythra. ...
- Pokémon Trainer. ...
What are the strongest spirits in Smash Ultimate?
- Soma Cruz. Soma Cruz is considered a legend in World of Light. ...
- Galeem/Dharkon. Galeem and Dharkon are probably the most talked-about spirits in the entire game. ...
- Zygarde (Complete Forme) Zygarde is undoubtedly one of the best spirits in World of Light. ...
- Zelda. ...
- Link. ...
- Keldeo (Resolute Form) Keldeo is a shield type spirit. ...
Is Smash Ultimate worth it?
- It's still worth it, but you're going to have to be ready to get owned for weeks before you make any progress. There's a huge knowledge and skill barrier for smash you have to work yourself past. The online is unoptimal but it's not so bad that you won't enjoy yourself or be able to practice for offline. level 1.
What tier is Joker in Smash Ultimate?
- Tier A speedy combo heavy character with a powerful comeback mechanic Joker is a combo oriented character who can use his side special to poke at opponents, then attack them up close with one of his many combo starters to deal good damage. His fast frame data and high mobility allows for a variety of ways to damage the opponent.