- Who bullied the girl in A Silent Voice?
- How long was Shoya in a coma?
- Can a kid watch silent voice?
- Did A Silent Voice play in theaters?
- Can a 14 year old watch A Silent Voice?
- Why was Shoya's mother's ear bleeding?
- Is A Silent Voice rated R?
- Is Silent Voice sad?
- Is A Silent Voice a show?
- Related questions
Unfortunately, this was a big responsibility for someone of her age; though she didn't originally hold anything against Nishimiya, Ueno began to grow weary of her job. The stress from her responsibility and her desperate need for Shouya's attention led Ueno to start bullying Shouko.
When Shoko forgave him for his past transgressions, she effectively saved his life. Heroic Sacrifice: Saves Shoko from her suicide attempt at the cost of falling into a coma for two weeks.
Yes there is. But it's spoilers so read on if you don't mind.
A Silent Voice Returns to U.S. Theaters on January 28th and 31st.
Because the movie deals with mature and disturbing themes like bullying, suicide and atonement, it isn't recommended for children under 14 years. If you have older teenagers who see the movie, you might like to talk about these themes with them.
After Miyako paid Yaeko back for the hearing aids that Shōya had lost, Yaeko responded by slapping Miyako so hard that it ripped one of her earrings out and tore her earlobe. Despite this confrontation, after Shōya and Shōko made amends as teenagers, the two became friends and bonded over their terrible luck with men.
Movie Review: A Silent Voice (PG)Mar 8, 2017
There is definitely some sad moments in it but I found the overall story to be uplifting and positive. The beginning 15 minutes is hard to watch with all of the bullying but the rest of the movie is about a guy trying to redeem himself for his past failings.Aug 9, 2019
A Silent Voice (Japanese: 聲の形, Hepburn: Koe no Katachi, lit. 'The Shape of Voice') is a 2016 Japanese animated drama film produced by Kyoto Animation, directed by Naoko Yamada and written by Reiko Yoshida, featuring character designs by Futoshi Nishiya and music by Kensuke Ushio.
Why is silent voice 16+?
When can I purchase tickets for a Silent Voice's 5th Anniversary screening?
- Tickets for A Silent Voice's 5th anniversary screening are on sale starting today. The screening, which is part of AX Cinema Nights, will take place nationwide on October 12. Tickets can be purchased here. A Silent Voice will be available in both subbed and dubbed versions.
How much money did a Silent Voice make?
- A Silent Voice earned a slew of awards, including Best Animation Feature Film at the Japanese Movie Critics Awards and Anime of the Year (movie) at the Tokyo Anime Award Festival. The film, which earned $33 million at the box office worldwide, is based on the 2013 manga series written and illustrated by Yoshitoki Ōima.
Will a Silent Voice be available in subbed and dubbed versions?
- A Silent Voice will be available in both subbed and dubbed versions. A Silent Voice earned a slew of awards, including Best Animation Feature Film at the Japanese Movie Critics Awards and Anime of the Year (movie) at the Tokyo Anime Award Festival.