- What does Subaru mean in Japan?
- What is the meaning of Suzuki in Japanese?
- What does suzume mean?
- How common is the last name Suzuki in Japan?
- Is Suzuki a girl name?
- What kind of fish is Suzuki?
- What does Kawasaki mean in English?
- How do you write Suzuki in Japanese?
- Is Suzuki a Japanese word?
- Related questions
“SUBARU” signifies a Japanese word meaning “unite,” as well as a term identifying a cluster of six stars, which the Greeks called the Pleiades – part of the Taurus constellation. According to Greek mythology, Atlas' daughters turned into this group of stars.
Suzuki (written: 鈴木 lit. "bell wood", "bell tree" or "bud tree") is a Japanese surname. As of 2008, it is the second most common surname in Japan, after Satō, with 1.9 million people registered.
Suzume (雀) is the Japanese name for the Eurasian tree sparrow.
鈴木 (Suzuki) is the second most common surname in Japan, with about 1,791,000 people nationwide.Jan 10, 2022
The name Suzuki is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Bell Tree.
Suzuki (鱸 / Sea Bass)Feb 19, 2016
: an acute inflammatory illness involving blood vessels throughout the body that is of unknown cause and chiefly affects infants and children.
The name Suzuki in Japan is most often written as "鈴木". However, the motorbike manufacturer's name is properly written in katakana as "スズキ", and the brand name actually applied to products is "SUZUKI".Sep 20, 2007
Etymology. Borrowed from Japanese Suzuki, from Japanese すずき (Suzuki, “surname”) or Japanese スズキ (Suzuki, “automaker”); from Japanese 鈴木 (Suzuki) (automaker from the surname).
Do Suzuki use Toyota engines?
What does Suzuki mean in Japanese?
Why is it called Suzuki?
What does Honda mean in Japanese?
What is Suzuki known for?
What does Yamaha mean?
Is Suzuki a British company?
- Suzuki GB PLC are the manufacturer's agent and distributor of automobiles, motorcycles, ATV's and Marine engines in the United Kingdom with a head office based in Milton Keynes. A wholly owned subsidiary of the Suzuki Motor Corporation operates as Suzuki Cars (Ireland) Limited in Ireland .
What is the history of the Suzuki Suzulight?
- The Suzulight was the first Japanese vehicle to successfully mount a 2-stroke engine in a 4-wheeled car, and it was also the first wholly Japanese vehicle to use a front-engine front-wheel drive set up. ^ a b c English, Bob (13 August 2009). "Suzuki celebrates its 100th anniversary". MSN Canada. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
What are some of the products of Suzuki?
- Suzuki manufactures automobiles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines. In 2016, Suzuki was the eleventh biggest automaker by production worldwide.
Is Suzuki made by Nissan?
- Nissan North America Inc. and Suzuki Motor Corp. announce that a midsize pickup truck (based on Nissan's Frontier) to be sold by Suzuki in North America, will be built at Nissan's plant Smyrna, Tennessee. 2008: GM divests its remaining 3% stake in Suzuki.