- Which is better Naruto or Bleach?
- Will Bleach ever be finished?
- Is Ichigo 100 worth watching?
- What is Ichigo's 100 percent?
- Why is strawberry called Ichigo?
- Is Ichigo 100% a good anime?
- What is the plot of Ichigo 100%?
- Should “Ichigo 20%” be called “Bad harem anime no __”?
- What happened to ichigo's strawberry motif?
I would pick bleach simply because it has more action and the animation is top notch. Fillers are there in both the anime, so there is not much to compare in that department. Naruto was great in first part but was going downhill from shippuden. The only arc i liked was the pain arc.
Years went by and fans had mostly lost hope that Bleach would ever come back to the screen to finish its storyline. However, in 2020, on the two-decade anniversary of the manga, it was announced that a final season was in the works.Dec 18, 2021
Ichigo 100% came out in `05; so with that in mind I would have to say that the art was good. It wasn't anything too great. However I was disappointed in the wide gap between the key animation ( the parts where the better animators do the important scenes ), and the other frames.
Synopsis. One day, Manaka Junpei walks to the roof of his school and encounters a beautiful girl falling down from above him and accidentally exposing her strawberry panties. The embarrassed girl runs away before Junpei can find out whom she is.
It is suggested from literature that the cultivated strawberry Fragaria × ananassa was first introduced to Japan early to mid 19th century. Since then, 'Oranda-ichigo' was established as the Japanese botanical name for cultivated strawberry, and 'Ichigo' as the common name.
- Ichigo 100% is an ecchi harem, featuring some *sigh* panty shots, about a boy and a few romantic interests. Viewers be warned. Also when reading the following review, please take into account that I generally don't enjoy ecchi or harem anime and this will definitely affect my opinion of this anime.
- Ichigo 100%’s story evolves into nothing more than a fragmented, emotionally drained quadrangle: Junpei spends his days sharing “moments” with each of the girls in patterned succession, continues to monopolize their feelings, and wavers back and forth ad infinitum on which shallow female to choose.
- As the fascinating “strawberry panties” idea never blossoms, one should more likely revise the title as “Ichigo 20%,” or perhaps even more accurately, “Bad Harem Anime No. ___”. Bottom line: Please forgo this mound of strawberry-tinted vomit. The likes of Kanon (2006) or even True Tears will prove infinitely superior.
- Unfortunately, Ichigo 100% glosses over such deliciousness (not to mention completely discarding its strawberry motif after episode four).