- What does plot mean in slang?
- Is the plot a movie?
- What is plot in anime?
- Why is anime so popular?
- What is being watching?
- Why is plot important in a story?
- What does it mean to watch it for the plot?
- What does I watch it for the plot mean?
- When did the “I watch it for the plot” page start?
- Related questions
noun. A plot is defined as a secret plan to achieve something illegal or evil.
In a literary work, film, or other narrative, the plot is the sequence of events where each affects the next one through the principle of cause-and-effect. The causal events of a plot can be thought of as a series of events linked by the connector "and so".
Plot means...the overall reason the anime was made.Sep 6, 2016
The Diverse Variety of Stories. The wide range of genres in anime is the first reason why it is so popular. Every person enjoys a different story, genre, and style in anime! Romance, comedy, action/adventure, mystery/suspense, and horror are just a few of the many genres explored by anime plots.Sep 20, 2021
Definition of being watched
: watched or observed carefully especially in order to prevent or detect a crime He didn't know that he was being watched by the police.
The plot ensures that every important element of the story is in place to make sense to the reader and keep the story moving. It also contains the conflict or problem that the main characters must tackle in order to reach their happy ending. Every compelling story, even a short story, will have a plot.
What is the meaning of watch it for the plot? The meaning of the statement, "watch it for the plot" in particular is to watch a movie or TV shows for the enjoyment of a particular engaging storyline or narrative.Jan 25, 2022
- Added 9 years ago by RandomMan. "I Watch It For The Plot" is an ironic statement used to falsely indicate an appreciation for a television series due to its engaging storyline and character development, rather than enjoying its sexually attractive characters, nude scenes and other gratifying elements that are collectively known as fan service.
- On March 9th, 2013, a Facebook  page titled “I Watch it for the Plot” was launched, which accumulated upwards of 1,800 likes in the first three months.
What is the origin of the phrase 'plot'?
- The phrase subsequently became a widely used trope in television and film. In the animated series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the word "plot" became synonymous with a pony's posterior due to a viral image (shown below) initially posted to the Smack Jeeves  Forums on January 20th, 2011 by user tezzle.
What is the history of /R/watchitfortheplot?
- On the same day, the /r/watchitfortheplot subreddit was launched to showcase animated GIFs, clips and images of female characters from various television shows. On March 9th, 2013, a Facebook page titled “I Watch it for the Plot” was launched, which accumulated upwards of 1,800 likes in the first three months.